Last month I had a prolonged debate with an anonymous commenter . He wrote: " I don’t think world peace wouldn’t be great, just that it is completely unrealistic. But there you go again with the, “killing people” garbage. In your mind, Bush and congress gave the OK to go to Iraq, we strapped a bunch of bombs to some jets and went over there and just started letting loose on every Iraqi town we could find. Am I close? I don’t know if you just don’t do any reading about what we are doing and have done over there, or if this is another symptom of getting your news from Comedy Central . " and " By the way, did you know more people were murdered in Chicago last summer than died in the Iraq war last summer ? " Here's my response: 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange , resulting in 400,000 deaths and disabilities, and 500,000 children born with birth defects Landmines are cheap to make, easy to bury, and difficult to find and neutralize. A...
Why are we so astonished that an overweight middle aged woman can sing? Oh yeah, it's because our society has taught us that only skinny, fake blonde, twenty somethings with nose jobs can sing. Stupid society. Good for her for sticking it to the man.
ReplyDeleteCrystal, the funny thing is, most of those blonds can't sing, but they are sooo "hot."
ReplyDeleteThis is more proof that beauty is more than what's on the surface.